Go down 
AuthorMessage
kwsmith29

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Sport Class   Mon 22 Sep 2008, 22:17

Here's the post I put up at NCRC crawlers:

Hey Guys,

Sorry I've been out of the loop for a while, works been hell.

I know we made an announcement several weeks ago that the Sport class would be going away and CRR would just hold 2.2 Comp and Super class events. I was approached by several people at our last comp and received calls and emails form others about there disappointment in the ending of the Sport Class. I know these guys have the option of showing at NCRC get togethers and most will. Including my guys. But they are wanting an opportunity to compete and run a seasonal points series. I've been giving this some though I have decided, if there are no objections. I will be the 2.2 Sport Class Director. I will schedule and run all these events, keep up with points and club supplies. My plans are the run this Class on different day and venue than the Pro classes. We will do our own deal. The rules will stay the same, single motor and no dig. Events will be three courses. The first and second course will be qualifying. After the qualifying the field will be set and seeded. A quick example if there are 15 trucks after qualifying the driver with the best score will go last and will start the final course with a -15 points, second will start with -14 points and so on. All other 2.2 standard rules apply. This class will help grow CRR and the Comp classes. It will develop new guys to the hobby to graduate up and give those who craw on a budget or who are not so serious a chance to be completive.

Hopefully before the weekend is over I will have a tenitive schedule posted and some more details on how everything will run.

Don't be afraid to give some input, tell me what you think or what you'd like to see.

Josh and I will continue to compete in Comp class.

Wade

Please go to the link below and then there home page and regester. I dont know how much longer the board will be up.....

Sport class thread:

http://www.ncrccrawlers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=965

Home Page:

http://www.ncrccrawlers.com/forum/index.php
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sport Class
Page 1 of 1