Carolina Rock Runners

RC Rock Crawling
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 November 11th CRR Fall Event

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
clodstall
Stone Crusher
Stone Crusher
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1174
Age : 46
Location : coats, n.c.
Occupation : professional tube welder
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Wed 24 Oct 2007, 14:29

kwsmith29 wrote:
Hey Tony, that thing actually has a legal wheel base lol!

yep so worry my son,worry. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
gumby092778
FULL MEMBER
avatar

Male Number of posts : 182
Age : 39
Location : Denver N.C.
Occupation : paint and body work
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Wed 24 Oct 2007, 17:35

worry.....about you nooooo yall better worry about ME !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renoirbud
FULL MEMBER
avatar

Male Number of posts : 865
Age : 44
Location : China Grove, NC
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 25 Oct 2007, 11:39

Hey Doug;

It appears that no one wants to play the trash talk game here.

So I guess we have to reserve the trash talk to when we go to the SERCRC events and play nice here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clodstall
Stone Crusher
Stone Crusher
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1174
Age : 46
Location : coats, n.c.
Occupation : professional tube welder
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 25 Oct 2007, 13:18

renoirbud wrote:
Hey Doug;

It appears that no one wants to play the trash talk game here.

So I guess we have to reserve the trash talk to when we go to the SERCRC events and play nice here.

i will play. get you some cuz.mine is a proven winner. lol!

oh im sorry it will be after this comp. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
renoirbud
FULL MEMBER
avatar

Male Number of posts : 865
Age : 44
Location : China Grove, NC
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 25 Oct 2007, 14:31

I have seen Dougs new modifications and I am sort off impressed.

Once he get a proper battery for his 2.2, he might just be a factor. (No Doug the batteries we orderred from Japan are still not here yet)

I read on RCcrawler that one comp had between 50 and 60 comp 2.2s show up at the last comp, mainly because of the AX-10.

I think that this event will be awesome and next year is going to be ultra cool because of having a bunch of new trucks and people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clodstall
Stone Crusher
Stone Crusher
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1174
Age : 46
Location : coats, n.c.
Occupation : professional tube welder
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 25 Oct 2007, 15:01

sounds intersting Doug. well Rene.

and wow that is alot of rigs in one comp. hope i can make it,but never know.would be cool. when is it again? GA of the TN one?duh duh duh. lol! got

DAIN BRAMAGE sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
renoirbud
FULL MEMBER
avatar

Male Number of posts : 865
Age : 44
Location : China Grove, NC
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 25 Oct 2007, 16:11

The large comp already happened.

I am not sure when I will have time to travel to a SERCRC comp next, but a bunch of us should go. I ended up 10th(out of 17) in the Supers there even though I only attended 2 out of 4 scoring events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 25 Oct 2007, 20:11

I have replied here that I will be running 2.2 comp but dont see myself on the list. Is there somewhere else to signup?
Back to top Go down
hlpressley
Rock Raider
Rock Raider
avatar

Male Number of posts : 239
Age : 37
Location : Monroe, NC
Occupation : Industrial Supply Sales Rep.
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 25 Oct 2007, 20:11

Speaking of the AX-10 bringing new members to comps I have a newbie coming with me on the 11th. He has a pretty nice built and slightly modified AX-10. I am looking forward to this meet. Now if I can only get the rest of the parts to finsih my truck. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://carolinarockrunners.com/
gumby092778
FULL MEMBER
avatar

Male Number of posts : 182
Age : 39
Location : Denver N.C.
Occupation : paint and body work
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Fri 26 Oct 2007, 05:14

clodstall wrote:
renoirbud wrote:
Hey Doug;

It appears that no one wants to play the trash talk game here.

So I guess we have to reserve the trash talk to when we go to the SERCRC events and play nice here.

i will play. get you some cuz.mine is a proven winner. lol!

oh im sorry it will be after this comp. Twisted Evil


sw2's are proven winner's its just my sw2 is better king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renoirbud
FULL MEMBER
avatar

Male Number of posts : 865
Age : 44
Location : China Grove, NC
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Fri 26 Oct 2007, 06:42

Hey Mike;

I put you on the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'04 Rubicon

avatar

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 01 Nov 2007, 15:22

Hey guys. New member of Carolina Rock Runners, even though I'm in VA. I'm posting on here because I never got any response on your thread on RCC about the Nov. 11th GTG.

I am interested in attending the Nov 11th event with a 2.2 comp, 2.2 scale, and 1.9 scale. I guess 2.2 scale is out now as there are no entries, can I run two trucks in the 2.2 comp?

Can someone post some more information as to the time to arrive, and when things start, is it still 10:00AM. I can bring some food or drinks too if needed as I saw the pot luck thread. I will be coming 4+ hours from VA, and I want to make sure I'm on time. I can even try to get there early to help with things if needed if it doesn't start too early.

Appreciate the information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renoirbud
FULL MEMBER
avatar

Male Number of posts : 865
Age : 44
Location : China Grove, NC
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 01 Nov 2007, 16:24

hey there

We will have a 10 am start ( I want the tech check for the 2.2 comp trucks to be done before this).

You are very welcome to attend. You can not run two trucks in the same class, sorry.

I will add you to the starting order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clodstall
Stone Crusher
Stone Crusher
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1174
Age : 46
Location : coats, n.c.
Occupation : professional tube welder
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 01 Nov 2007, 18:59

welcome man. i see you made it over here.

and Doug.


GET YOU SOME BRO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 01 Nov 2007, 20:21

renoirbud wrote:
hey there

We will have a 10 am start ( I want the tech check for the 2.2 comp trucks to be done before this).

You are very welcome to attend. You can not run two trucks in the same class, sorry.

I will add you to the starting order.


So what time would you like to see us show up to make sure we get started on time?
Back to top Go down
clodstall
Stone Crusher
Stone Crusher
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1174
Age : 46
Location : coats, n.c.
Occupation : professional tube welder
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Thu 01 Nov 2007, 20:57

mike wrote:
renoirbud wrote:
hey there

We will have a 10 am start ( I want the tech check for the 2.2 comp trucks to be done before this).

You are very welcome to attend. You can not run two trucks in the same class, sorry.

I will add you to the starting order.


So what time would you like to see us show up to make sure we get started on time?


we usually get there around 9 am. i drive 3 hrs to get there also.


looks like we are working on having our biggest turnout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Fri 02 Nov 2007, 10:34

Sounds great, can't wait....
Back to top Go down
'04 Rubicon

avatar

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Fri 02 Nov 2007, 11:45

Thanks for the information guys. So, since I have no clue where I'm going, other than mapquest. Would it be possible to meet up with someone somewhere and follow them. I guess I'll be leaving around 4:00AM or so just to make sure I'm not late. I'm about 85% sure now I'll make it. I've got to adjust the WB on my 2.2 comp first, it's sitting at about 12.75 inches, which I believe is too long and change shocks on my 1.9.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Fri 02 Nov 2007, 12:28

I live in Kernersville right off I-40, if your coming this way you can follow me no problem.
Back to top Go down
gumby092778
FULL MEMBER
avatar

Male Number of posts : 182
Age : 39
Location : Denver N.C.
Occupation : paint and body work
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Fri 02 Nov 2007, 18:06

hey tony i will bring you a crying towel lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clodstall
Stone Crusher
Stone Crusher
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1174
Age : 46
Location : coats, n.c.
Occupation : professional tube welder
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Fri 02 Nov 2007, 20:00

gumby092778 wrote:
hey tony i will bring you a crying towel lol!

cool thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
'04 Rubicon

avatar

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Mon 05 Nov 2007, 17:54

I guess I'm 100% now. I just booked this hotel for Saturday night. That way I don't have to get up so early Sunday.

Microtel Inn And Suites Thomasville
959 Lake Road
Thomasville, NC 27360

I think it is about 30 or so minutes from the GTG, better than 4.5 hours.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Sucks that I have to go first though. Will anyone be out there on Saturday? I'd like to check it out if possible before having to be the first one to run it. What time do most of you plan to get there Sunday, before 9:00 AM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Mon 05 Nov 2007, 18:33

'04 Rubicon wrote:
I guess I'm 100% now. I just booked this hotel for Saturday night. That way I don't have to get up so early Sunday.

Microtel Inn And Suites Thomasville
959 Lake Road
Thomasville, NC 27360

I think it is about 30 or so minutes from the GTG, better than 4.5 hours.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Sucks that I have to go first though. Will anyone be out there on Saturday? I'd like to check it out if possible before having to be the first one to run it. What time do most of you plan to get there Sunday, before 9:00 AM?


You should look at Winston Salem to stay the night. There's a lot more choice's for food, drink and night life. And it's easier to get to.
Back to top Go down
BrandO
FULL MEMBER
avatar

Male Number of posts : 596
Age : 46
Location : Concord, NC
Occupation : Fabricator
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Tue 06 Nov 2007, 09:59

Looks like it's going to be a good turnout. Rene has done a good job at putting things together. I may swing by to say hello to everyone.

Sorry I have been out of the loop. I have been very busy at work with the new race team. Things are going well for us. But it leaves me very little free time. I am glad to see the club thriving. Makes me feel like my efforts where not a waste.

_________________
Brandon Ouellette
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
clodstall
Stone Crusher
Stone Crusher
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1174
Age : 46
Location : coats, n.c.
Occupation : professional tube welder
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   Tue 06 Nov 2007, 11:46

BrandO wrote:
Looks like it's going to be a good turnout. Rene has done a good job at putting things together. I may swing by to say hello to everyone.

Sorry I have been out of the loop. I have been very busy at work with the new race team. Things are going well for us. But it leaves me very little free time. I am glad to see the club thriving. Makes me feel like my efforts where not a waste.

i agree Brandon. glad to see you here again. keep up the good work. hope to see you there Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: November 11th CRR Fall Event   

Back to top Go down
 
November 11th CRR Fall Event
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» November 11th
» Predictions and theories: the 11th Doctor [Spoilers?]
» Event Celebi
» LIBYA ABOUT TO FALL ! KHADAFI'S LAST DAYS
» 11th Doctor's Outfit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carolina Rock Runners :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: